- Yield 4 quarts
- 4 dozen large eggs
- 5 cups white vinegar
- 1 750 ml jar of Hot Banana Pepper Rings
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 t. Curry powder
- 1 t. Turmeric
- 1 T. Onion powder
- 1 t. Chili pepper flakes
- 1 t. Salt
- Cook eggs until hard boiled. Cool and peel.
- Mix all other ingredients in large saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Place cooked eggs into 1 quart jar, adding brine in between each layer.
- Put lid on jar and place in refrigerator for at least 1 week.