This recipe is quick, simple and really versatile because you can use almost any veggies you might have on hand. I always like to add some bell pepper no matter what because of the distinctive yet subtle flavour profile it adds. I prefer to use avocado oil but you can use a good quality EVOO too.
If you are not a big fan of Indian flavours then keep it simple and season with salt, pepper and a little garlic.
Author: Cassie Elliott
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Assembly time: 5 minutes
Roasted Curry Vegetables
- 2 large carrots
- 1 small butternut squash, diced into 1″ cubes
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 large white or yellow onion
- 1 red, orange or yellow bell pepper or a combination of all three
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of avocado or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Tikka Curry powder (you can use any curry powder mix you like)
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Make sure the rack is in the middle of the oven.
- Chop all vegetables to roughly the same size (this will ensure they cook evenly).
- Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil and spices to vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
- Pour vegetables onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 – 20 minutes or until just tender.
Remove from oven and serve.